Linx-Networks are looking for a keen, smart, quick learner with passion in technology to join our growing team in the City of London to work along side with our customers in banking industry.
To provide 1st & 2nd line technical support to customers specifically for banks, hedge funds and brokers in the City of London and to ensure all (SLA) Service Level Agreements are met.
- To resolve customers technical queries on trading floors.
- Where necessary to answer calls and provide 1st line call logging.
- To provide 1st line technical support to ensure the problem is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To deal with customers and colleagues in a courteous, professional and efficient manner, both face to face and on the telephone.
- To provide a resolution to the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To ensure your call queue stays within the agreed SLA limits.
- Pre-sales activity’s.
- Follow correct strategies and procedures.
- Implement standard working practices.
Working within the Helpdesk
- Liaise with the engineers to support all of our customers.
- Escalate calls to senior engineers.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept up to date.
- Share any specialist knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Provide field support when required.
You will be passionate about technology with a desire to progress your career within a very successful, exciting environment. Some 1st or 2nd line support experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- A keen interest in all aspects of IT
- The ability to work as part of a team and also individually
- Friendly personality
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge of CISCO Networking and Cisco Voice
- Microsoft Servers knowledge
- Working within banking industry.
Contact: Duraid Haddad
Reference: Support engineer